Saturday 25 July 2009

fold magazine × STYLE from TOKYO

we can see the comment of Rei Shito at fold magazine

publishd 25th,July.


fold magazine is featuring about 'TIME'

Accumulation of memories and histry is going to be scattered and lost
in this society surrounded with so much informations.

we'll find something new from that,
and collect and arrange them
to send them to our readers.

It's idea of 'fold' magazine.

7月25日創刊のfold magazineに
「時と雑誌と私」についてのコメントが載っています。


情報が溢れる現代社会のなかで散逸しかけている過去の記憶や歴史の蓄積。
それら古いもの(old)の新しさを、時を越えて現代に呼び覚まし、
紙片をFolderに折り込む(fold)ように丁寧に収集・整理して
読者のもとへと届けることを目指す。

これが雑誌「Fold」の理念です。

Check it out.

2 comments:

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

Hey Shito-San! I wanted to let you know, I did a drawing of one of your shots! It is one of my favorites recently...I really hope you like it! I drew the girl with the dotted skirt and striped cardigan, with the cool hairstyle. I didn't have your email, but I will send it to you on facebook! Please feel free to use my art on your blog...I will also share the picture of your work on my blog, and feature you on my blog, because I love your work so much! Thank you for the inspiration!!

queengilda said...

また遊びに来ました。やっぱりシトさんの撮った写真が大好きです。みんなかわいすぎて、東京が懐かしいんです!雑誌、nyの紀伊国屋で探してみます!!